Saturday, February 6, 2010

Before and After


Ok, here are the official before and after shots from the infomercial. I must say, I looked goooood! Right now I look about in the middle of the 2, which is just fine by me...especially if it means I don't have to work out like a maniac or eat like a bird. Cause without a looming deadline of possible national television and my dreams of being in an infomercial, it has been hard to keep up with that schedule!
Needless to say, this experience was well worth it. It got me into the best shape of my life...in just one month. And I proved to myself that I can have willpower if I chose to!...and I hope hope hope that the infomercial sells so that all you lovely people out there can witness all the awkwardness for yourselves!

3 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous my dear!!! My results and final official blog account of the wrap up will come soon!! and then we can focus on run training!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! I love how you look like you're gonna beat someone up or shake a baby in the before. And after, you're all, now I take my postpartum meds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an interesting blog! Thanks for sharing!

    p.s. Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY at itssimplelove.blogspot.com for Peruvian Feather Earrings!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete