Saturday, September 19, 2009

I could drink the s**t out of some dessert tea right now.



Our night started with a BBQ where we couldn't eat anything. So we came home to do our homework (do 2 of the videos we were given on friday)! It quickly degraded into muting the video and dancing like idiots in the living room to my chicks rock playlist!!!

So we taped it, so you can all see our sugar deprived and hunger fueled dancing! Then Joanna made this awesome video!

Then we got excited about desert tea (i'm easily excited), and I ran out of the house like an idiot and locked us out! We laughed until we cried and peed ourselves (just a little bit), then laughed some more. So we wandered the streets of Capitola for an hour in search of dessert tea and warmth, until Spencer got home from work!!!

And it was the best dessert tea in the world (only it smelled better than it tasted).

The End

5 comments:

  1. i suppose that dance could be new to someone that doesn't live with you.

    also, is it the day of being locked out of houses or what?!
    i didn't even tell you guys the stories of asking to borrow a cell phone and then calling a mexican guy because i don't know joanna's #, and the one about me crashing a young child's birthday party because i thought it was peter's thing.
    my butt hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im totally in love with you guys you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm really bummed I missed out!!! It looks like you guys were having a blast!! And you two are sooooo adorable!!! I think you should definitely talk about your new "additions" to the Zone Dancing routine during the interview!!! and do these moves while they are filming you!! Just start with the ballet and then move on into the crazy dancing!! That would be amazing!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Katie are NOT afraid of the exclamation points.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katherine. Zeta. Jones. (I'm sorry but I'm too laughing my face off to call you by your rightful name: which is Michele Gillard, of course.) How dare you not tell me about this wonderful place!

    ReplyDelete