Saturday, September 19, 2009

Why are boobs always the first to go??

Seriously! My strapless bra doesn't fit anymore! So on the eve of the halfway point, I am wearing street clothes for the first time in almost 2 weeks! While I was foraging in my closet, how could I ignore, the rack of uniform pants that don't fit me? So all alone in my house, preparing myself for the worst...listening to my "chicks rock" playlist for moral support, I tried on my pants....VICTORY!!!!!!! My pants fit!!!!!!!!!! They are still a little tight in the hips and thighs (and lets be honest, they always were) but more importantly I can zip them up!!!! and NO MUFFIN TOP!!!!!! This is a huge triumph for me cause I had more than a little breakdown about a month ago, when I had to go crying to my hubby to ask him for some of his pants to wear to work (we have the same job)! Whew!! This feels GREAT!

Thank you to all my infomercial ladies for the energy you give me at group class, it makes me keep going!

Tomorrow is day 14 (if I have calculated right) and I will be posting halfway point pictures and stats!!!

1 comment:

  1. So it's not halfway till Wednesday, so you'll just have to wait!

    ReplyDelete