Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 1


This picture is a combo of my dinner and my evening snack! Yum Yum Yum!! This salad dressing is the best thing I've ever tasted, and it only has 25 calories per 1 Tbsp!

Today we exercised for the first time! This product (I've already forgotten the name!!) is so amazing! My inner thighs and ass are killing me! They split the body into 3 zones. Today we worked on zone 1 (upper body), and zone 3 (lower body). Tomorrow is zone 2 (core). My legs are dying, arms, not so much! Mindy, trainer extraordinaire, says this program is largely Ballet based, maybe i'll develop some poise and grace!! There is also cardio stripping (yikes), hip hop (uh oh), and salsa (yikes, yikes, yikes!!). Thankfully the other girls don't seem to be any more coordinated than I am!

Speaking of the other girls...Spencer calls our group of girlfriends "the coven" or "the sisterhood"...as in, the coven is coming over, I'm outta here! This group of infomercial peeps feels like another sisterhood, we're all in it together...and it was a very supportive environment!

Mindy started the class off by saying, " I'll get you skinny, it will be your job to keep it that way!". She said it with such conviction that I believe her! and I believe in this program!! (haha sell it!)

Mindy's tip of the day is Fidget! As in keep moving all throughout the day

My calories for the day: 885 (that doesn't seem like a lot...but I didn't feel hungry until after our workout, so that's good!)

3 comments:

  1. I combined my snack and dinner too the same way you did, it was so good!! I totally forgot about the after dinner snack and was so excited when I remembered while making dinner!! I love greek yogurt and pineapple so I was in heaven!! I didn't even finish my chicken because I was so satisfied with the yogurt!! and that dressing is good!! Your picture is beautiful my dear!! Very colorful dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I ate the crap out of my chicken! I was sooo huuuungry! I weighed it out, and 3oz only has 96 calories! I am a calorie counting fiend! And the yogurt was so good, Spencer ate half of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are sooooo many exclamation points in this post!!!!!! It's so exciting!!! You guys are cute - I'm really actually excited to see what happens :)

    ReplyDelete