Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Rae's stats!! and one day in!

I went to take my before pictures and have my measurements done and I was pleasantly surprised! (with the experience, not my measurements, I gained weight this week!! ;D ) On my way up there I had visions of "shake for breakfast and shake for lunch" and of being uncomfortable with having my picture taken without the many layers of clothes I use to hide my body. But I got there and the energy was great and so was the food!! I walked into a room filled with women laughing, drinking wine and bonding over this crazy experience we are about to embark on together! Everyone was encouraging especially our trainer Mindy! We got our pictures taken, wearing sports bras and shorts, on a white backdrop with glaringly bright lights by a cute photographer, (just to add insult to injury!) which should have been horribly embarrassing but ended up just being funny. Then the food food was divided up and it was great!! It was all food I would buy for myself normally!! Greek yogurt, great fruit like pineapple and strawberries, different vegetables, pasta, whole wheat bread, peanut butter, chicken and ground turkey, I could go on and on! We are eating good food! The only thing is that for the first week the portions are very small but the plan is set up to where you eat every couple of hours to keep your blood sugar from dropping and to help keep you full. I feel pretty good so far today, I'm a little hungry but I had gotten used to eating way too much so that's to be expected!

We do our first workout tonight and get to learn more about the exercise product and routine we are testing. We'll let you know how it goes!

Rae's Stats:

Height: 5'4
Weight: 161 (I was at 156, what was I thinking labor day weekend!)
Waist (belly button): 40.5
Hip (at hip bones): 43
Thigh (largest part): 25
Arm: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment